Thursday 20 November 2014

Mockup for double page spread and contents page

Contents page
This design follows the conventions of a regular contents page for a rock Magazine, I am planning to have a large main image with a few surrounding images that include different articles. I feel like this will be an appropriate layout as it is not crowded and gives me enough space to include the quantity of information needed.

Double page spread
As well as the previous mockup, this also follows conventions of a regular rock magazine, usually the main image is either on the right side or left although in certain cases it can actually be used as a background for the entire thing. To avoid the page looking far too busy I have decided to just include my main image on the left hand side of the page so there is a point of focus and my text will be easy to read as it is in a separate box.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like this layout. In what universe did you think this would be effective to the audience.

    ReplyDelete